Watching my little girl grow up
In under 5 weeks Scarlett will be 2! It has flown by and everyday I remark how grown up she is.
To mark that I wanted to list all the cool things she has done and will be doing in the next year – this will go along with my post 71 things you child should know.
- Baked a cake – she loves to bake cakes all the time
- Finger painted – she loves doing this at Aunty Natalies
- Danced with no inhibitions – at her 1st holiday – the video is my fav ever
- Made sandcastles on the beach – well she helped her dad
- Been chased by a monster – Rastamouse & Peppa Pig!
- Fed the ducks
- Blown bubbles
- Had a teddy bear’s picnic – this was her 1st birthday
- Chosen a favourite book – she loves books
- Ridden on the top of double-decker bus
- Visited a museum
- Been on a train ride
- Fed an animal
- Worn pants on your head – mine & her dads!
- Stayed the night away from home
- Ridden on daddy’s shoulders
- Scribbled somewhere you shouldn’t – the kitchen cupboards
- Cleaned your own teeth
- Answered the phone – she loves doing that at her Uncles restaurant!
- Made a mud pie
- Sung loudly in public
- Climbed a big hill
- Picked fruit
- Jumped in a puddle so hard the water went in mummy’s shoe too
- Grown cress in the shape of your name
- Ridden the tea-cups at the fair
- Flown a paper aeroplane
- Poo’ed in the bath
- Mastered a party piece
- Had a ‘first love’
- Bought something in a shop
- Set your sights on a future career (pirate, fairy or builder, perhaps?)
- Told a fib
- Made up an inappropriate nickname for someone
- Broken something valuable