- Use the data you already have to optimise response and improve ROI.” @MatFinchUK #MWLive2012
- RT @Buffalo7Studio: SEO words of wisdom from the Crowd Bait chief. Google+ is the future – http://bit.ly/LiJMcy
- Twitter and YouTube are totally different! Understand the most effective role of a channel and test different messaging. #MWLive2012
- @craftedmedia: Facebook is the only place in the world in which it’s ok to talk to a wall #MWLive2012” totally love this tweet !
- @BrandcastMedia: The golden question: “how do we manage the effectiveness of online marketing?” #MWLive2012” monitor and engage #Kred
- Consolidate your data, map your customer journey, keep measurement simple, look for trends and set benchmarks. @MatFinchUK #MWLive2012
- Social business is what we should be striving for – it goes way beyond implementing a social media strategy. #mwlive2012
- Outstanding research is 2% of brand building, on which the other 98% hangs.’ Elephants Can’t Jump. #MWLive2012
- How do you turn your email recipients into brand advocates? Engage with them & give them a reason to share #MWLive2012
- Spray and pray vs targeted – a combination of both makes a good email strategy #MWLive2012
- Personalisation in an email is a good way to engage recipients – make sure it is relevant #MWLive2012
- Deliver valuable, relevant content and think of yourself as a publisher. Content is king #mwlive2012
- Less than 15% of email is personal 1 to 1 communication #mwlive2012
- E-mail marketing 2.0; domain reputation, trust, segmentation, multi-device compatibility, user engagement #mwlive2012
- Brits spent about an hour a month on #Sports sites http://ow.ly/bSGGX #mwlive2012
- Fan bases can be ever-changing so be prepared to realign your social strategy” – @kathrynhavelock #MWLive2012
- Timing is a critical factor in identifying and fostering longer-term buyers through marketing. Read More http://marketing.pipedream-marketing.com/acton/media/10 … #MWLive2012
- Make it sticky: using data and insight to drive ROI in a multi-channel world – don’t miss our #MWLive2012 seminar at 12h40
- #mwlive2012 1/3 all traffic to The Guardian from a mobile or tablet device, your business the same?
- In one second you can only process 16 pieces of information out of 11 million #mwlive2012 in Insight
- High street MC sales up 10% YOY. Sales via mobile up 359% YOY. Click and collect 8.4% online sales in 2011. IMRG stats #MWLive2012
- Syl Saller – “innovation is about being entrepreneurial, experimenting and having courage of your convictions” #mwlive2012
- Johnnie Walker was in 120 countries before Coke even left US shores – bold innovation and a grand vision #mwlive2012
- Nokia: Great ideas don’t come from stressed employees, so we made changes to encourage our people to have fun #mwlive2012
- RT @beckyreflect: 2.2 billion visits to search engines every single month in the uk – this is why SEO is so important!! #mwlive2012
- Dont focus on process if you want to innovate #mwlive2012
- Barclays: Nothing changes decision-makers’ minds more than watching/hearing words come directly from their consumers’ mouths #mwlive2012
- Don’t make your users work hard to read on their iPhones!!” plan for your emails to fail on mobile and be prepped @skipfidura #MWLive2012
- Original content is still the best way to build your brand – become a thought leader #mwlive2012
- Sky believe its most important to: gather data > analyse data > customise outcomes #mwlive2012 #multichannelstrategy
- @Lexus speaker at #MWLive2012 #FAIL – u need to get ppl’s attention within the first minute not 15!!
- Intention is dead, behaviour is king. Research methods for behavioural economics #mwlive2012
- RT @heidinoemm: How functional and social media integrated is your #newsroom? http://instagr.am/p/MX6oaPlNT8/ #mwlive2012
- The web has replaced visits to dealerships. 94% of car buyers research online. So how did Lexus “create amazing” online? #mwlive2012
- Did you know: 39% of respondents said they use social channels to find discount vouchers? #MWLive2012
- In 2006, for the World Cup, Coke created 6 pieces of content. In 2012, for the Olympics… 60. #mwlive2012
- @MarketingWeekEd: women spend 8 years of their life shopping, says coke’s zoe howarth, re diet coke n fashion #mwlive2012” so true for me!
- Boots #marketing follows 3 stage strategy. 1 Insight. 2 Campaign design/deliver. 3. Systems and suppliers to support activity. #mwlive2012
- Kiosk on mobile communities incentivise their community members to provide content, do you do too? #MWlive2012
I also found the key influencers
Couple of follow-up on previous posts:
- Zuckerberg Sells $1.1 Billion Of Facebook Stock To Pay Taxes
- Facebook IPO – Who got rich
- Investors sue Facebook – also heard on the radio they are getting compensation
- Zuckerbery wedding details
- Facebook browser
- details of the Facebook Hackathon pre IPO
- What does Facebook know anout you
Debate about Klout still goes on, the most recent article talks about the point of Klout, the comments give a balanced view.
I havent worked out my anti-klout yet – will you?
How Klout is feeding a social illness
I have started using Tumblr and loved this breakdown of 12 Tumblrs for 90’2 kids!
Update – 26 June – What would live be like without Mark Z
Update – 28 June
Anyone who has read any of my previous posts will know I am interested in klout – although I have a score the following article shows some big flaws – Klout Score
Since my post yesterday I have seen a great article on Pinterest & Instagram –Pingram
Finally – I love this – I am defo a left-sided person
Stat of the post – 4pm Wednesday ‘is peak-time for workplace shopping.’ The largest shopping rush comes when employees are celebrating the ‘hump’ of the week seeing a 75% increase of shopping at 4pm on Wednesday