With lots of people in work due to start their maternity leave and asking what helped me, I thought about the top things that helped me & what didnt.
I came up with this list:
- Dummies – http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=265284574
- Baby Sling – http://www.mothercare.com/Babaslings-theBabaSling-Midnight-Black/dp/B0011HSPB2?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_1&nodeId=42764041&sr=1-1&qid=1312891476&pf_rd_r=06EHDD8659CQXB8MV9PB&pf_rd_m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=231490887&pf_rd_s=center-7
- Join the baby clubs at all the supermarkets/boots/bounty – you would be amazed how much you save!
- Any cheap bouncer – http://direct.asda.com/Red-Kite-Bouncy-Cradle—Bugs/002670355,default,pd.html
- Eye mask to block out the sunlight as you will want to sleep when the baby does even if it is daylight
And the ones that I didnt use:
1. Baby bath – far too much work
2. Nappy bin – just smelt!
What things/advice helped you?